Shive-Hattery has an opening for a Building Envelope Designer (Roof Consultant) in our West Des Moines office!
- Experience and knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Able to work on a wide variety of projects with general supervision
- Must have a working knowledge of construction techniques related to architectural/engineering principles
- Ability to assist in problem-solving
- Must be computer literate
- Involved in and responsible for the preparation of design development and construction documents
- Drafting and roof design input
- Possible marketing of clients
- Working with large extension ladder at varying heights and enclosed spaces
- Willing to work toward becoming a registered roof observer from RCI
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.