Shive-Hattery's Iowa City location is seeking a licensed education architect with approximately 5-10 years of experience.
Requirements and Duties:
- Exceptional client engagement and service orientation.
- Ability to develop relationships and build teams, both internal and external, to sell and successfully complete education projects.
- Presentation skills, willingness and ability to develop education project opportunities through independent business development and marketing activities.
- Must have experience leading BIM project production teams and be proficient in Revit.
- Relevant built work experience in education sector.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor others.
- Strong technical project detailing, specification and documentation skills.
- Bachelors of Architecture or Masters of Architecture (accredited degree program required).
- Architectural license required.
Shive-Hattery’s culture is focused around mentorship and collaboration. You will learn from and teach other employees. You’ll be able to work across disciplines, grow your skills and continue learning.
About Iowa City
Iowa City is a community where you spend less time commuting in your car, and more time for family and friends. Iowa City offers arts and entertainment on par with bigger cities without the hassle Iowa City was ranked the No. 1 least-stressed city in America according to an analysis by personal finance technology company SmartAsset.
You’ll love Iowa City. Iowa City has a thriving downtown with dozens of amazing restaurants, a great live music scene, and, of course, it’s the home of the Hawkeyes. Whether your ideal afternoon is catching live jazz on the Ped Mall or taking your kids sledding at Hickory Hill Park you’ll find something awesome to do in one of the Midwest's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Vibrant downtown Iowa City
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.