Practical collection system design allows for proper collection and delivery of wastewater to the wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) while avoiding excessive levels of inflow and infiltration (I&I). In addition, if a collection system’s maintenance is neglected over time, capacity may be impacted and lead to expensive emergency repairs or replacements, premature failures, or even health-related issues caused by wastewater back-ups.
Shive-Hattery’s knowledgeable team has more than 100 years of combined experience working with new and existing wastewater collection systems, providing assistance with:
- Sanitary sewer evaluation studies (SSES)
- Sanitary sewer flow monitoring
- Dye or smoke testing
- Closed-circuit TV (CCTV) inspections
- Pipe replacement and pipe bursts
- Lining of pipes
- Lift station system design
- Force main replacement and rehabilitation
- H2S testing and mitigation
- SSO & CSO removal
- Securing funding for collection system and WWTP improvements
We have helped communities and industrial plants improve pipes and other components with known defects, as well as develop capacity upgrades, remove known blockages (roots, sags, offset joints, accumulated waste, etc.), and manage a variety of I&I upgrades, such as CIPP lining.
There are no videos currently available. Please check back at a later time.
There are currently no publications. Please check back at a later date.