It is not an easy task to implement drainage or stormwater management projects. Feasibility, costs, right-of-way and easement needs, ordinances, the public… where do you begin? Step one is planning.
Each stormwater or drainage project has a different set of impacts and needs. By collaborating with our client, the team is able to provide a thorough plan and provide the components necessary to each project. Services include:
- Public and stakeholder outreach
- Feasibility studies
- Hydrologic and hydraulic study and modeling
- Funding research and assistance
- Water rights and acquisitions
- Right-of-way and easement determinations
- Ordinance review and development
- Capital improvement plan development
- Storm utility fee assistance
- Disaster prevention and contingency planning
- Flood response plans
With careful planning stormwater management and drainage projects can be implemented in a thoughtful, orderly, thorough and effective manner.