Job ID 1735 Location Companywide Job Type Internship Apply Now
Shive-Hattery has openings for Architect Interns! These positions will serve as internships for our company starting in May 2020.
We are a full-service design firm offering interior design, architecture, engineering, and landscape architecture. You will be an integral member of the design team working on all phases and aspects of our varied projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Enrolled in an accredited Bachelor of Architecture Degree or Master’s in Architecture program.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Internships/summer experience in architecture or design a plus.
- Engage with the project team from programming/scope definition, design, and documentation through implementation
- Collaborate with the Project Architect and/or experienced Interior Designers on all aspects of project delivery
- Assist in design presentation development
- Revit/BIM modeling and project documentation
- Follow project development and production standards
- Continuous personal improvement and education
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. For certain clients, we are required to conduct drug and/or alcohol testing on employees who perform work at the client site or on the client project. Consequently, employees and/or applicants will be required to satisfactorily pass a drug and/or alcohol test prior to any such work assignment.
Future Consideration: Yes