Job ID 1630 Location West Des Moines, IA Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery Inc. is an architecture and engineering firm with a regional practice in healthcare, government, commercial, industrial and education. We believe unparalleled service has contributed to our long-term success and given us the opportunity to practice our passion for design. We are looking for a motivated project delivery coordinator who shares our passion and collaborative style and wants the opportunity for professional growth in our Des Moines office.
- Highly organized
- Able to assist with many different roles and responsibilities
- Attention to detail is highly encouraged
- Must be able to shift tasks occasionally due to project schedules
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Newforma, BSD SpeclinkCloud and Vision software a plus
- A high focus on assisting the customer and project teams
- Willing to innovate and continuously improve
- Must enjoy teaching others
- Implementation and maintenance of systems and processes in the support of project delivery
- Coordination with project manager and project teams of submittals to clients, agencies and others as required
- Work closely with project manager and project teams on a variety of tasks
- Preparing contracts, project schedules, coordination, project plans, specifications and documentation from project meetings
- Coordination of the bidding and construction administration process of a project to assist the team, owner and contractor in keeping with project schedule
- Ensuring deadlines are met and responses are timely
- Assist with general office duties.
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: No