Job ID 1632 Location West Des Moines, IA Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Our clients value our input, judgment, and experience from the beginning to end of many projects, this position will provide valuable oversight during the construction phase of horizontal infrastructure projects. Projects may include roadway reconstruction or rehabilitation, storm sewer improvements, sanitary sewer improvements, water main installation or replacement, lake restoration and/or dredging, streambank stabilization or other water quality improvements.
- Coordinate and oversee the work of construction observation staff
- Interface with engineering design staff
- Coordinate required paperwork for project/material approvals
- Be on-site at construction projects as needed
- Coordinate with contractors on behalf of Shive-Hattery and our clients
- Civil Engineering technology degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience in Construction observation/administration or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or construction engineering preferred
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: No