Job ID 1781 Location Madison, WI Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery's Madison office seeks an Electrical Engineer with up to five years of experience. You’ll work on an inclusive team with other disciplines and experts to design of industrial facility lighting and power systems. Be part of client development to help build long-term relationships.
- Professional engineer (or the ability to obtain PE license).
- Solid technical experience in the preparation of construction drawings, specifications, submittals, and construction administration.
- Collaborative approach working with other disciplines, establish and maintain budgets and work in partnership with engineers throughout the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of NEC Codes.
- Knowledge in the workings of industrial control systems (temperature/pressure transmitters, control valves, MOV’s, PLCs, Industrial Automation.
- Proficient with SKM Power Tools software.
- Working knowledge of the integration of fire alarm and voice/data systems.
- Ability to provide direction to designers and CAD technicians
- Knowledgeable with the use of AutoCAD and REVIT.
Madison, Wisconsin is home to one of our newest and fastest-growing offices. This opportunity will allow you to work in a city ranking near the top of many “Best of” lists with a reputation as one of America’s greenest cities.
There is never a shortage of outdoor entertainment whether in the heat of the summer or the cold of a Midwest winter. The city of Madison is home to 260 parks with over 5,000 acres of parklands to explore. Five lakes with easy access provide endless opportunities for outdoor water fun for anyone who enjoys the water. This active city has more bikes than cars, with more than 75 miles of bike paths and provides residents with a perfect mix of big city vibrancy with a small-town charm. Located between Chicago and Minneapolis, Madison is a perfect spot for attracting national musical, theater and a robust arts scene. The local food and beverage industry gives locals a variety of dining options to meet a diverse mix of residents.
As the home to the flagship University of Wisconsin, area residents benefit from art, culture, and entertainment opportunities associated with the university. As the capital city of Wisconsin, Madison has a flourishing and stable economy. Come join our team and you will see why we love our Madison home!
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes