Job ID 1781 Location Valparaiso, IN Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery's Valparaiso office seeks an Electrical Engineer with up to five years of experience. You’ll work on an inclusive team with other disciplines and experts to design of industrial facility lighting and power systems. Be part of client development to help build long-term relationships.
- Professional engineer (or the ability to obtain PE license).
- Solid technical experience in the preparation of construction drawings, specifications, submittals, and construction administration
- Collaborative approach working with other disciplines, establish and maintain budgets, and work in partnership with engineers throughout the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of NEC Codes.
- Knowledge in the workings of industrial control systems (temperature/pressure transmitters, control valves, MOV’s, PLCs, Industrial Automation.
- Proficient with SKM Power Tools software.
- Working knowledge of the integration of fire alarm and voice/data systems.
- Ability to provide direction to designers and CAD technicians
- Knowledgeable with the use of AutoCAD and REVIT.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes