Job ID 1795 Location Quad Cities Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery seeks an experienced project manager, in our Quad Cities office, to lead and manage architects and engineers through the planning, design and construction phases for building and infrastructure projects. You’ll have the opportunity to build client relationships and be part of meaningful projects like these...
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to succeed:
You must possess an understanding of the construction industry and their processes. You will act as a collaborative leader to develop and execute project plans and have the business mindset to manage project financials alongside client and team expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree, preferred in Business/Project Management, Construction Management, or Engineering or Architecture
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within time constraints
- Strong computer skills, using the MS Office Suite and experience using databases
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a solution driven mindset and a pleasure to serve attitude
- PMI’s PMP Certification is preferred or will be attained within three years
- Foster partnerships among internal and external project stakeholders
- Create a positive environment that supports productivity and continuous improvement
- Help win new pursuits
- Facilitate planning sessions that result in living detailed project plans
- Execution of project plans to ensure project stakeholders needs, schedules, and financial expectations are met
- Prepare and negotiate contracts, and amendments with clients and subconsultants
- Manage project financials including profitability, billing and collections
- Collect and celebrate exceptional client and project team experiences
- Teach and learn on every project
About The Team
Our management team balances high performance expectations with camaraderie and team building. Expect to have fun at work, with regularly scheduled staff events aimed at fostering meaningful relationships and strong collaboration within the company.
In this environment you will have the opportunity to grow your skills, your project team members skills, and continue your professional growth.
Your Beautiful, New Office
Our Quad Cities design studio is located in Bettendorf, Iowa. The space was designed to facilitate collaboration and efficiency in an environment that prioritizes wellness and professional development. We moved in July of 2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes