Job ID 1801 Location Quad Cities Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery Inc. is an architecture and engineering firm with a regional practice in healthcare, government, commercial, industrial and education. We believe unparalleled service has contributed to our long-term success and given us the opportunity to practice our passion for design. We are looking for a motivated project delivery coordinator who shares our passion and collaborative style and wants the opportunity for professional growth in our Quad City Office.
- BA in Business Administration, or similar or experience providing administrative services in the A/E consulting or construction industry
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office software family
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Able and willing to assist with many different administrative roles and responsibilities
- A high focus on assisting the customers, both internal and external, exhibiting a “a willingness to help and a can-do attitude”
- Must be adaptive to change and willing to shift tasks due to project schedules
- Strong desire to innovate and continuously improve processes and the willingness to teach others
- Experience with the use of virtual tools to proactively coordinate and communicate virtually
- Experience with Newforma, BSD Speclink Cloud and VantagePoint software a plus
- Implementation and maintenance of systems and processes in the support of project delivery
- Work closely with project manager and project teams on a variety of tasks such as:
- Preparing contracts, project schedules, project plans, specifications and documentation from project meetings
- Coordination with project manager and project teams of deliverables to clients, agencies and others as required
- Coordination of the bidding and construction administration process of a project to assist the team, owner and contractor in keeping with project schedule
- Preparation of invoices and collection of payments
- Assist with general office duties
About the Quad Cities Office:
Located in Bettendorf, Iowa north of 53rd Avenue in the heart of a new business district development. The office is a brand-new facility opened in July 2021. The office is surrounded by multiple restaurants and business’ within walking distance. We are only minutes from I-74 and I-80 highways for easy access to all parts of the city and our region.
The Quad Cities is home to several Fortune 500 corporations including John Deere, 3M, Exelon and Arconic. Throughout the area, which encompasses six counties in northwestern Illinois and southeastern Iowa with an overall population of nearly 450,000, there are over 30,000 businesses locally-owned and beyond. The variety and success create a robust and continually growing economy.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes