Job ID 1908 Location Cedar Rapids, IA | Companywide | West Des Moines, IA Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
As a Transportation Project Manager, you will design and oversee a variety of transportation projects and serve our clients with our team of experienced and motivated engineers. Our Transportation business is growing, and you have the opportunity to be key member of that growing team, specifically focused on projects for the Iowa Department of Transportation.
We are seeking a candidate who has a passion to help make our clients successful, to design smart public improvements, deliver quality work on schedule, lead project teams, and develop business relationships with clients.
Responsibilities will include managing a variety of transportation projects including responsibility for the scope, schedule, budget, and quality. It is anticipated this position will serve a key role in serving the Iowa Department of Transportation including managing existing and future projects, serving as the main point of contact with the client, and implementing plans to develop new business.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in one of the following: Transportation Engineering, Traffic Engineering, or Bridge and Structures Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field
- Professional engineer license in Iowa or the ability to obtain with 12 months
- Experience serving as a Project Manger and point of contact for clients
- Experience with Iowa Department of Transportation projects
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes