Job ID 1989 Location West Des Moines, IA Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery Inc. is an architecture and engineering firm with a regional practice in healthcare, government, commercial, industrial and education. We believe unparalleled service has contributed to our long-term success and given us the opportunity to practice our passion for design. We are looking for a motivated Project Delivery Coordinator who shares our passion and collaborative style and wants the opportunity for professional growth in our West Des Moines office.
- Highly organized
- Able to assist with many different roles and responsibilities
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to shift tasks occasionally due to project schedules
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Newforma, BSD SpeclinkCloud software a plus
- A high focus on assisting project teams and the customer
- Willing to innovate and continuously improve processes and outputs
- Must enjoy teaching others and working ia a team environment
- Implementation and maintenance of systems and processes in the support of project delivery coordination with project manager and project teams of deliverables to clients, agencies and others as required
- Work closely with the project manager and project teams on a variety of tasks
- Preparation of contracts, project schedules, coordination, project plans, specifications and documentation from project meetings
- Coordination of the bidding and construction administration process of a project to assist the team, owner and contractor in keeping with project schedule and record-keeping requirements
- Prioriitizing deadlines so they are met and responses are timely
- Assist with general office duties.
Our learning and teaching culture is founded on collaboration. You will learn from and teach other employees while working across disciplines. You will grow your skills and continue your professional growth at Shive-Hattery.
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package and extensive professional development opportunities.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes