Job ID 1146711 Location Quad Cities Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery’s Bettendorf office has an immediate opening for an administrative support/clerical team member.
Shive-Hattery Inc. is an architecture and engineering firm with a regional practice in healthcare, government, commercial, industrial and education. We believe unparalleled service has contributed to our long-term success and given us the opportunity to practice our passion for design. We are looking for a motivated support team member who shares our passion and collaborative style and wants the opportunity for professional growth in our Quad City Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering phones and greeting and checking in guests
- Keeping the front lobby area presentable
- General office equipment maintenance and daily copier check
- Preparation of weekly reports as necessary
- Order/pick up/ fill out business meal expense forms for lunch meetings
- Pool car maintenance, oversee check out equipment
- Also responsible for loading /unloading dishwasher every night and clean up of all office events
- Wiping down glass boards weekly
- Distribute all incoming-outgoing mail including UPS
- Maintain list of supplies each week
- Assist OM with onboarding and computer set up
- Other office duties as they apply.
- Prior experience preferred, but not required
- A valid driver's license
Our learning and teaching culture is founded on collaboration. You will learn from and teach other employees while working across disciplines. You will grow your skills and continue your professional growth at Shive-Hattery.
About the Quad Cities Office:
Located in Bettendorf, Iowa north of 53rd Avenue in the heart of a new business district development. The office is a brand-new facility opened in July 2021. The office is surrounded by multiple restaurants and business’ within walking distance. We are only minutes from I-74 and I-80 highways for easy access to all parts of the city and our region.
The Quad Cities is home to several Fortune 500 corporations including John Deere, 3M, Exelon and Arconic. Throughout the area, which encompasses six counties in northwestern Illinois and southeastern Iowa with an overall population of nearly 450,000, there are over 30,000 businesses locally-owned and beyond. The variety and success create a robust and continually growing economy.
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes