Job ID 1220655 Location St. Louis, MO Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery's St. Louis office has an immediate full-time opening for an Interior Designer with up to two (2) years of experience.
We are a full-service design firm offering interior design, architecture, engineering, and landscape architecture. You will be an integral member of the design team working on all phases and aspects of our varied projects.
- Recent graduate from an accredited Interior Design program
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design
- NCIDQ Certification or the ability to become certified
- Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts with the project team, to the client, and to outside vendors/agencies
- Experience or interest in working on commercial workplace, education, and healthcare projects
- Experience using REVIT, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office Suite, and/or other related graphic software programs is expected
- Current knowledge of materials, finishes, furnishings, and equipment; including industry standards for selection, procurement, and install management of such items
- Excellent communication skills
*Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, resume, and portfolio for consideration. If unable to submit your portfolio due to size constrains, please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter.
- Engage with the project team from programming/scope definition, design, and documentation through implementation
- Collaborate with the project architect and / or senior Interior Designer on all aspects of project delivery
- Assist in design presentation development
- Revit/BIM modeling and project documentation
- Follow project development and production standards
- Continuous personal improvement and education
Shive-Hattery strives to provide outstanding client service and provide rewarding careers to our employees. Our learning and teaching culture is based on collaboration; you must be willing to mentor and teach other employees while continuing to develop your skills to grow professionally at Shive-Hattery.
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes