Job ID 1482 Location Moline, IL Apply Now
Shive-Hattery's Quad Cities office has an immediate full-time opening for an Interior Designer with 5-15 years of experience.
We are a full-service design firm offering interior design, architecture, engineering, and landscape architecture. You will be an integral member of the design team working on all phases and aspects of our varied projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate from an accredited Interior Design program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or equivalent
- NCIDQ Certification or ability to become certified
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Engage with the project team from programming/scope definition, design, and documentation through implementation
- Collaborate with the Project Architect on all aspects of project delivery
- Design presentation development
- Revit/BIM modeling and project documentation
- Follow project development and production standards
- Continuous personal improvement and education
- Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts with the project team, to the client, and to outside vendors/agencies.
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Passion for High Quality Design
- Works well in a team environment
- Design for growth within a client-first culture
- Committed to personal improvement and education
- Collaborative with good organization and communication skills
- Experience or interest in working on commercial, education and/or healthcare projects
- Experience using REVIT, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office Suite, and/or other related graphic software programs is expected
Our learning and teaching culture is based on collaboration; you will learn from and teach other employees while working across disciplines. You will develop your skills while continuing to grow professionally at Shive-Hattery.
ABOUT THE QUAD CITIES OFFICE
Located along the banks of the Mississippi River in historic downtown Moline, the busy city life surrounds us each day. From our office you can see the unique west-to-east bend of the river and the tree line along the Rock Island Arsenal, a major military installation. Just down the road you will find one of the several John Deere offices based in the Quad Cities. Some other Fortune 500 corporations in our area include 3M, Exelon, and Arconic; it’s not all big business here though. Throughout the area, which encompasses six counties in northwestern Illinois and southeastern Iowa with an overall population of nearly 450,000, there are over 30,000 businesses, locally-owned and beyond. The variety and success creates a robust and continually growing economy.
There are many exciting amenities that thrive here including the Figge Art Museum, Putnam Museum, Quad City Symphony Orchestra, iWireless Center, Bix 7 Road Race, PGA John Deere Classic, Quad Cities Marathon, and Modern Woodmen Ballpark (was recently recognized as the "Best Minor League Ballpark" in America by USA Today readers). The list goes on with many outdoor recreational features, including the Great River Trail for biking, hiking and walking (over 100 miles of trails); numerous local, county, and state parks; boating and fishing opportunities in the Mississippi and Rock Rivers; and access to exceptional golf courses, just to name a few.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes