Job ID 1503 Location Iowa City, IA Apply Now
Shive-Hattery's Iowa City office has an immediate opening for a licensed mechanical engineer with a bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years of experience in the management and leadership of mechanical engineering for building projects.
- Mechanical design for building systems including HVAC, plumbing, piping, and fire protection for institutional, commercial, and industrial facilities
- Licensed in the State of Iowa
- Experienced with Revit and Microsoft Office
- Lead design and production efforts for building systems projects
- Production work will include design, document production and production coordination
- Coordination with other disciplines and mentoring interns
- Work independently and with other mechanical engineers on multi-discipline teams
- Client interaction with the goal of expanding our mechanical role for both existing and new clients
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected.
Future Consideration: Yes