Job ID 1507 Location Cedar Rapids, IA Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery’s Cedar Rapids office is seeking a Landscape Architect with approximately 2-4 years of experience.
- A general understanding of the field of landscape architecture and the ability to collaborate across discipline boundaries to support the delivery of solutions which meet client expectations is essential in order to successfully meet the requirements of this position
- The priorities of this position are to: contribute to the production of high-quality design and construction documents
- Assist senior staff and project management in the development of project deliverables
- AutoCAD 3D operation is a requirement
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, SketchUp, ArcGIS, Google Earth and Lumion or similar productions is highly recommended
- Candidate shall have a general understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Licensed Professional LA, ASLA certification a plus, not required
- Contributing to or leading the development of cost estimates and design details for construction documents
- Creating plant palettes and landscape design recommendations
- Supporting project objectives such as aligning trails, developing conceptual master plans and other design elements to meet appropriate project requirements
- Assisting in or leading the design or redesign of parks, streets, trails, education, commercial or healthcare/institutional sites
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes