Job ID 1518 Location Cedar Rapids, IA Job Type Full-Time Apply Now
Shive-Hattery's Iowa City/Cedar Rapids Corridor office has an immediate opportunity for an Electrical Designer/Modeling Drafter.
- Experience utilizing Autodesk Revit or other 3D modeling and drafting software desired.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to produce construction documents, including 3D model generation and detailing.
- Good attention to detail.
- Willingness to collaborate with other team members and have good interpersonal skills.
- Effectively handle multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
- Provide Autodesk Revit, and possibly other drafting software, production support for projects in the Mechanical, Electrical, Process, and Plumbing engineering disciplines
- Work in a team environment on multidiscipline projects.
- Assist in the coordination of MEP systems design with team members of other trades.
- Manage time and workload effectively. This includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing work.
The people at Shive-Hattery love the opportunity to practice what they're passionate about in an open and free environment. The company culture is focused on mentorship and collaboration. You will learn from and teach other employees. You will have the opportunity to work across disciplines, grow your skills, and continue learning every day. Shive-Hattery offers employees competitive wages, health care, and 401K matching, along with numerous opportunities to become involved in the company and community.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Future Consideration: Yes