Job ID 1625 Location Cedar Rapids, IA Job Type Internship Apply Now
Shive-Hattery's Cedar Rapids office has an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer Internship. This position will serve as an intern for the summer starting in May 2020.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited engineering school in Electrical Engineering
- Experience using or a desire to learn Revit is required
- Good communication skills and ability to work with other team members are necessary
- Electrical design for building systems which includes power, lighting and data/communications
- Would be working in areas of commercial, government, education and healthcare, industrial.
- Will work under the direction of a senior engineer towards the design and drawing production efforts of building systems projects
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. For certain clients, we are required to conduct drug and/or alcohol testing on employees who perform work at the client site or on the client project. Consequently, employees and/or applicants will be required to satisfactorily pass a drug and/or alcohol test prior to any such work assignment.
Future Consideration: Yes