Shive-Hattery Inc. is an Architecture and Engineering firm with a regional practice in healthcare, government, commercial, industrial and education. We believe unparalleled service has contributed to our long-term success and given us the opportunity to practice our passion for design. We are looking for a motivated Project Delivery Coordinator who shares our passion and collaborative style and wants the opportunity for professional growth in our St. Louis office.
Project coordination supports the Project Manager, team, and client through the delivery of the project. Prepares project meetings/minutes, project manuals and specifications, invoicing, bidding and construction administration documents.
This role also coordinates and serves teams to ensure deliverables are meeting schedules and deadlines. Maintain Newforma project system of revisions to drawings/specifications, change order requisitions, observation reports, etc.
- BA or 3-5 years in Business Administration or experience providing administrative services in the A/E consulting
- A high focus on assisting the Client, both internal and external, exhibiting “a willingness to help and a can-do attitude”
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office software family (Excel, Word, OneNote, Project)
- Experience with Newforma, BSD Speclink and Deltek Vantagepoint software a plus
- Able and willing to assist with many different administrative roles and responsibilities
- Must be able to shift tasks occasionally due to project schedules
- Willing to innovate and continuously improve
- Construction industry knowledge preferred
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Experience with the use of virtual tools to proactively coordinate and communicate virtually
- Fervent desire to innovate and continuously improve processes and the willingness to teach others
- Must be adaptive to change and willing to shift tasks daily due to project schedules, customer requests/needs and internal team needs
- Implementation and maintenance of systems and processes in the support of project delivery
- Coordination with Project Manager and project teams of deliverables to clients, agencies and others entities as required
- Work closely with Project Manager and project teams on a variety of tasks
- Prepare contracts, project schedules, coordination, project plans, specification manuals and documentation from project meetings
- Coordination with Project Manager and project teams of deliverables to clients, agencies and others as required
- Preparation & finalization of invoices, and collection of payments on the Project Manager’s behalf
- Coordination of the bidding and construction administration process of a project to assist the team, owner and contractor in keeping with project schedule
- Filing and management of construction administrative service documentation to include questions (RFIs) and submittals from contractors, change orders, observation reports, instruction to contractors, pay applications, etc
- Analyze and interpret information relative to area of expertise
- Ensuring deadlines are met and responses are timely
- Assist with general office duties
Our learning and teaching culture is founded on collaboration. You will learn from and teach other employees while working across disciplines. You will grow your skills and continue your professional growth at Shive-Hattery.
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package and extensive professional development opportunities.
Shive-Hattery offers a flexible work environment and supports balancing personal and professional responsibilities. We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran status or genetic information.