Schools today are vibrant learning communities and must adapt to rapidly changing criteria for learning and technology use. Existing spaces can be transformed with purposeful paint schemes, environmental graphics and adaptable furniture to create inviting, engaging and safe environments for students. Introducing flexible and fun furniture allows educators and students alike to choose their best modes for learning and creating. Meaningful graphics inspire and engage, and purposeful paint schemes brighten and focus attention.
- Cultivates and encourage collaboration
- Allow for flexibility for current and future use
- Fosters interaction with surroundings in a fun and productive way
- Supports multiple learning styles
- Facilitates school engagement
- Passively reinforces positive messaging
- Brightens long corridors
- Builds esteem and connection
Stay in Touch for Monthly Shive-Hattery Industry Insights
More Pre K-12 Projects
Creating the foundations that support community growth.
We're Learning, Growing + Sharing
Stay on top of the latest industry trends as we share how we are staying ahead of them.
Preparing Your Students, Staff and School for Tornado Season
New Iowa Radon Law & Its Impact on Iowa K-12 Schools
Evolving the Future at Stilwell Jr. High