When excessive moisture or water accumulates indoors, mold growth will often follow. If the moisture problem is not corrected mold will gradually damage building materials and furnishings. Exposure to mold has also been linked to potential health problems for those occupying the space where mold exists.
Not only does the mold need to be remediated, the source of the moisture intrusion needs to be identified in order to prevent the mold growth from returning. A Council Certified Microbial Consultant and Council Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant will determine if a mold problem exists, identify and remove the source of moisture causing the mold growth, and remediate the mold intrusion with testing to verify that the mold has been properly remediated.
Building materials will not be deteriorating, employees will have fewer sick days, and the overall health of the building will be returned to normal. In addition, verification testing reporting will document that the building is safe for occupation and the value of the building is not diminished.