It is not an easy task to implement drainage or stormwater management projects.
Each stormwater or drainage project has a different set of impacts and needs. By collaborating with you, Shive-Hattery is able to provide a thorough plan and provide the necessary components to each project.
- Public and stakeholder outreach
- Feasibility studies
- Hydrologic and hydraulic study and modeling
- Funding research and assistance
- Base flood elevation determinations
- Conditional Letter of Map Revisions CLOMR’s and LOMR’s
- Ordinance review and development
- Capital improvement plan development
- Storm utility fee assistance
- Disaster prevention and contingency planning
- Flood response plans
With careful planning stormwater management and drainage projects can be implemented in a thoughtful, orderly, thorough, and effective manner.
Stay in Touch for Monthly Shive-Hattery Industry Insights
Storm Sewer Design and Analysis
More Civil Engineering Projects
Creating the foundations that support community growth.
We're Learning, Growing + Sharing
Stay on top of the latest industry trends as we share how we are staying ahead of them.
studio951 Changes Name to Shive‑Hattery
A Dream Comes True for Father & Daughter
Leveraging P3 Collaboration to Improve Access to Care