People are drawn to water. In fact, approximately 80% of the world’s population lives near water, in part, because we depend on it for many things. Our surface water resources impact the quality of life in our communities. Understanding the impacts of water on the natural and built environment is important for your project success. Through data collection, planning, analysis and design we can shape the impact of our water resources while utilizing best management practices to protect this valuable resource.
Shive-Hattery has a diverse set of expertise and can assist in the following areas:
- Storm Sewer Design and Analysis
- Floodplain Management and Planning
- Lakes and Dams
- Watersheds, Streams, and Rivers
- Wetland Design, Delineation, and Mitigation
- Green Stormwater Infrastructure